Our Visions and Values
Henry Tyndale is an Outstanding Specialist Teaching School demonstrating its expertise in special education and supporting others within the community and beyond with special educational needs.
Our vision is for every student is to
- Build communication skills
- Have Access to enriching life experiences
- Promote self-awareness and self-confidence
- Encourage independence
- Be Respectful
- Have an enjoyable and fulfilling education
- Develop spiritually, culturally and morally
Our aims as an organisation are within this vision. It reflects by:
- Our Commitment to a differentiated individualised curriculum to meet individual needs.
- Our dedication to families, professionals and the community with the student at the heart
- Celebrating achievement
- Always providing opportunities for students to build independence so they are able to transition into the wider community with purpose.
- Ensuring our students are valued and respected and have their individual needs fully met through the provision of first rate teaching and learning
- Providing experiences which are enjoyable and meaningful
- Giving our students a voice
- Providing the appropriate strategies and support in understanding ‘self’ and positive behavior including mental health and well being